Monday, March 18, 2013

Last Day!

I'm a little behind on posting due to a lot of reasons, so let's catch up.  Last week kind of sucked, because I was sick.  I'm still sick, and it still sucks.  The really crappy part?  It was my last week working at the bank (woohoo!) and it wouldn't have been a good idea to take any sick days...especially with all of the new people still kind of training and stuff.  I suffered through it like a boss, but let's just say that a lot of menthol throat spray, cough drops, and hand sanitizer was used.  Anyway, on the last day, it's kind of a thing to bring food in and give a gift to the person that's going away, which was wonderful!  My lovely ladies (plus new guy, we're not all female anymore lol) bought me this beautiful pen set in Watercolor, which is one of my favorite patterns.  They told me it was so I could grade my future papers in style...I agreed.  It was really sweet of them, and even though we were all starting to gel together pretty well, leaving was the right decision for me to get some literature classes out of the way before we move to Albuquerque.  

No comments:

Post a Comment