Sunday, March 3, 2013

First Post!

Soo...since this is my first post, I guess I should explain what this is all about.  I'm extremely bad at journals, but I want a way to share what I like with other people that like it as well.  This really isn't a theme blog, designed to give you a certain type of post.  It's kind of like my Pinterest page, but more detailed.  I'll be doing a lot of traveling soon and would like a place to share my travel tips along with shopping, nerdy things, teaching, band, food, workouts, and anything else that I decide is interesting enough to post.  Like I said, I'm bad at this kind of stuff, but hopefully my smartphone can help me with that.  I think since I'm training to become an English teacher, I need to have my own experiences with a journal before I can ask my students to write/type one.  This is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment